SSR employs dedicated Train Crew to operate services across multiple NSW and Victorian Depots.
- Train Drivers
- Assistant Train Drivers
- Driver Trainer
At SSR our Train Crew are a critical aspect of our success. We foster a culture where personal development is a key focus. We offer internal training via our own Registered Training Organisation, provide on the job coaching and mentoring, as well as career advancement opportunities. In return, this empowers our Train Crew to not only perform at their best, but to also deliver exceptional results for our customers every day.
In addition to the above mentioned roles, SSR is always on the lookout for the next generation of Train Crew. We target passionate individuals who hold safety paramount, and who want to kick start their train driving career with SSR. If you possess the below attributes and reside in the vicinity of our Depot locations, we want to hear from you!
- Hold a high regard for safety
- Thrive under pressure
- Possess a positive can do attitude
- Have a passion for Trains
- Be career minded, with a commitment to personal development
- Possess great communication skills
- Be a supportive team player
- Enjoy travel and have the ability to spend time away from home
- Hold a current unrestricted drivers license
- Southern Highlands (Goulburn, Moss Vale etc.)
- Riverina (Cootamundra, Junee etc.)
- North West Plains (Werris Creek, Gunnedah etc.)
- Central West (Dubbo, Parkes etc.)
- Central Tablelands (Lithgow, Bathurst etc.)
- North Central Victoria (Bendigo, Maryborough etc.)
Please note that all of our train crew are required to pass a Category 1 Safety Critical Worker Health Assessment in accordance with the National Standard for Health Assessment of Rail Safety Workers.